- The collection of all personally identifiable information from visitors to our site. This could include, but is not limited to, all information collect on our website as well as that collected by our partners, parent companies, subsidiaries or anyone else with whom we have a direct business relationship.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We do not require any site visitors to submit personal information in order to use this website.
- You may choose to enter personal information in order to join our email list, place an online order, or perform a similar task. Anytime personal information is requested, it will be clearly marked.
- Any personal information provided will never be used or distributed without permission, with the exception of a few specific situations listed below.
Collection and Use of All Non-Personal Information
- It is possible that we will collect non-personal information, such as cookies or web addresses, without knowledge or permission. This information is collected in order to enhance your browsing experience.
Exceptions To This Policy
- Though we will never voluntary share private information of our website’s users, there are situations in which we are required to do so, such as:
- Under a court order
- As part of a criminal investigation
- If you commit a violation of our terms of service
- We will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and court orders if asked to do so.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- While no website can be 100 percent secure, we have taken extensive measures to protect your information.
- Utilizing various physical security measures, such as firewalls, password protection, and SSL, we make a concerted effort to secure our servers against unauthorized access.
- We also destroy all personal information after the statutory period has expired.